Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's Been A While, But I'm Back!!

I haven't really been into blogging for some time. I've been doing the myspace thing and haven't really gotten into blogging. It's a commitment I wasn't sure I could make. Well, here I am again. I thought I would give it another try!

I've been a scrapbooking instructor for 12 years or so now. I've kind of let my business slide and started working from home. I've been typing transcripts for the state and really love doing it. Business has been slow and haven't been typing all that much since before the holidays!! I've done a little here and a little there, but not enough to make any money.

I've decided to go back into scrapbooking, but not in direct sales. I've done Scrap-in-a-Snap, Leaving Prints and am currently doing Top-line Creations. Both Scrap-in-a-Snap and Leaving Prints went out of business!! I really do like TLC, but there is so much out there that I hate to commit to just one company! I love everything and don't want to have to just use one company's products.

I've really been into IScrap for the last six months or so. I've always been involved with the National Scrapbooking Association, but they went international and now they're IScrap. I'm a VIP on the forum and they are a fun group. Just had an online crop this last weekend and had a blast. There's always something going on and it keeps me busy. A lot of people put in a lot of time and work to keep it fun and I thank them all!!

So I've decided to concentrate on my own business again and teach classes and give crops. I miss scrapbooking and it's time to do something about it. I have enough product from the 3 different companies to do classes for a year and not run out of anything! I have a beautiful room that can sit up to 12 fairly comfortably (8 is much better though), so let the classes begin!!

We'll see how good I do at blogging again! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments: