Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Springtime!!

I just love spring, it's my favorite season! The weather is warm and everything is starting to come into bloom.

It's also time to get scrapbooking!! We all need to get back into the routine and scrap those pictures from last year or longer ago than that. I'm one of the guilty ones that has tons of scrapbooking to catch up on.

So it's that time of year to get classes started and crops going!

If anyone is interested in attending classes and crops just let me know. I offer day and evening classes and crops are on the last Saturday of the month, except for the May 3rd International Scrapbooking Day. So April's crop will be the first week in May and then there will still be one on the last Saturday in May.

Here are a few pictures from one of the last classes. We usually have a great time and do layouts and cards.


No comments: