Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

I can't believe it's Wednesday already, this week is just flying by way to fast. First off, my mom is doing really well and thank you all for your well wishes and prayers, they were appreciated!

As for the Challenge on WeScrap.com, I did make it to the second round, which makes me really happy. Everyone actually got to move on to the second round though, but hey, I'll take it!! A few people had dropped out, so we all got to go one! Am trying to find some time to do the second round challenge, it has to be in the gallery by midnight Friday night and will probably be doing it Friday unless I find some time before then. I do have my picture picked out, but need to resize it and pick out everything to go with it. Have been giving it a lot of thought, but haven't come up with any good ideas yet and it's going to drive me crazy. I'm sure I'll come up with something, but it has to be something good if I want to make it to the next round! Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm going to need it.

Been trying to get things ready for my Etsy Store, but coming along slow! A friend of mine named Teresa made my banner for me since I'm so computer challenged and couldn't do it myself after a month of trying. I did get the right program now I think, but will use the one Teresa made me until I have time to play around with it again.

My very good friend Amanda does have an awesome Etsy Store and if you scrapbook or make cards you should check it out. She has some great kits and the prices are excellent. The link to her store is here, so you should go check it out.

Here are a few of the current items that she has in there right now, so go and check them out along with the other stuff she has, she's a real sweetie!!








That's about it for today, but I'm sure I'll be back really soon. Lots going on this week and probably next week to with Thanksgiving coming up way too soon!!

Talk to you soon and don't forget to stop by Amanda's Etsy Store!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like fun and unique items she has. Congrats on your challenge too-you hung in there and we all get better at whatever it is we're doing the more we do that!

Unknown said...

Aww! Thanks Susie!!

Unknown said...

I tagged you on my private blog, so check it out! LOL

smithlara1 said...

Thanks for your article.I have seen your site wescrap.com.I like your site.And i also like to know weather u people have any traning online and for that how much i have to pay

Aftermarket Performance Parts For Polaris Atv