Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! We'll be going to Galt for Thanksgiving this year, it's been awhile since we've spent it with my family and it'll be nice for a change. Am thankful everyone is healthy and happy!! Neither of the kids will be joining us though, but they're off doing what makes them happy I guess!! lol

Lots going on this time of year and have been so busy trying to get things done. I'm behind as usual, but will play catch up this weekend hopefully. I did make it through the second round at WeScrap and so did Amanda and that makes me very happy. I'll post my layout at the end if you want to check it out. This weeks challenge is a Make-Up Challenge and haven't even started it yet!! It's due tomorrow by midnight, so you know what I'll be doing tonight and tomorrow!!

WeScrap is also having a membership special for only $5 for a year and business membership for $12 for a year. So if you're interested you can go check it out, they're a great group and lots of fun.

Here is my layout for Week 2 at WeScrap and it was a Close-Up Challenge.



Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Sue

I left you a surprise on my blog :)

Lucy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!