Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Monday Again!

I can't believe how time flies! It's been 2 weeks since I got sick and yesterday was the first day I actually felt halfway human. Richard has been sick a few days longer, but he's feeling pretty good now. This is the worst flu I've ever had and don't wish it on anyone! I've got so much laundry and housework to catch up on (Yuck)!

So it's going to be a slow week for me. Had to cancel my National Scrapbooking Day festivities because it's a lot of work and I don't think I'll be up to it by Saturday. My cousin Jimmy will be here this weekend from New York and am hoping that I'll be able to see him though. I miss him terribly and it's always such a kick to see him. One of these days I hope I can make it to New York to see him. I've never been there and it's on top of my list of places to go!

Must catch up on some work around the house. Running in slow motion still, so it's taking forever.

Have a Beautiful Day!!

No comments: