Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Here Again!

OMG!! I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted anything. Some people blog better than others and I guess I'm one of the others.

Been scrapping alot and working on a few projects and cards for challenges. I finally finished one challenge for IScrap and posted it on time! For me that's a great feat, I'm never on time. I made the book, took the pictures, printed the pictures and put the book together! I'm tickled that I got it done, but need to vamp it a little bit more. I couldn't seem to find exactly what I was looking for, so I'm sure I'll be making some changes eventually when the right items catch my eye.

Well back to work, got things to do today. I'll be finishing more projects all week and will post the pictures here, so come back and see what I've been up to!!

Here is a picture of the first April challenge, mini-book, Spring Has Sprung.




1 comment:

Lissa Ballard said...

Susie, this little book is just darling! I love it!