Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today is a Good Day!

Made it through April Fools Day without incident, that's a big one. No one got me at all or even tried that I know of!!

My National Scrapbooking Day Crop is coming together and even have people signed up to come! We had a small group last year, but my space is limited and don't think we could have handled more. Hope it turns out well, I'm such a worrier!!

Have been doing lots of card making and scrapbooking. Need to take some good pictures and I'll post them here. I think I'm finally getting the hang of taking pictures of items, but still have a ways to go. The kitchen is so far the best place to take them, go figure.

I did finally put some pictures on Craigslist for some scrapbooking stuff that I have for sale. I put it in the Sacramento Craigslist Arts and Crafts section. It only lets you put 4 pictures on, so I need to do more posts! I have so much stuff from Leaving Prints and Scrap-In-A-Snap that I would love to sale. I've been pretty much using the TLC stuff for my own use, but still have a lot to sale.

Hope you're all having a good week so far! It's Hump Day so you're halfway to the weekend already.

Come back again, I may have pictures up in the next day or two!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Hey Sue! I forgot to tell you to PLEASE SAVE ME A SEAT at the May crop!!! I can't wait!

Lisa Harman said...

Hope your crop is awesome Sue.. I am sure it will be.. love the new blog too.