Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day Outside!!

It's Tuesday and a beautiful Day outside today. I'm just working away and putting around the house trying to get some things done. Need to take pictures today of some projects to send out for different challenges and come up with some ideas for the online crop for National Scrapbooking Day at www.IScrap.net. It'll keep me busy for a few days, plus I'm doing a couple articles for the monthly newsletter. If you couldn't tell I spend a lot of time there and am trying to help promote it in any way that I can. There are so many wonderful and talented people there. It's like home to me, which is pretty sad!! lol

So hopefully my camera will cooperate today and I'll post a few projects that I finally finished today. Tried to take them last night, but the lighting was horrible and all the pictures turned out really dark.

So check back later and I should have some new pictures!!


No comments: