Friday, April 11, 2008

You've Got to Love Fridays!!

It's Friday and it's a beautiful day outside. Been out watering already this morning and just enjoying the sunshine.

This weekend is going to be another scrapbook weekend. Yeah!! I haven't hardly ever been able to have fun on the weekend because I was always working. Now that I'm currently not typing and working on another employment opportunity, I've got my weekends free. I don't make much money, but I get weekends off and that's worth the extra money. lol

Most of what I've been working on has been for challenges and the card a day challenge for IScrap.net, so I can't post them here because they have to go on the challenge first. I've made 4 cards already and for me that's big! I've never really done cards other than at a class when someone (usually Melody) gives me a sample and all the stuff to make the card. I'm not a creative person so this is a definite challenge for me. I haven't been happy with all of them so far, but I've really liked one of them.

I am making a huge mess though. I have paper, cardstock, embellishments, and chipboard all over the place. I have to find the perfect items for each card and it's hard to decide sometimes, so I have everything out and everywhere. I have 2 six foot tables and 1 four foot table out and they are all pretty much full of everything imaginable (this is not counting what's on the floor in a tote).

Well have a Great weekend and will post my creations soon!! lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Susie, your blog looks great! I love your banner at the top. You're not alone in not posting every day. I have the same problem.