Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Face That I Love!!

I found a picture of Anthony at my mom's when I was going through her pictures and it was torn and battered and I was so upset, so I took it. I figure with all the digital stuff out now a days that I could fix it and make it good again!! Well, if you know me you know I have no clue how to do it, but one of these days very soon I'm going to spend one week just learning some of the great programs that are on my computer!! I did scan the picture and haven't done anything else but crop out the ripped parts of it. It was his 3 month picture and now I need to see if I can find a smaller one maybe somewhere, because this was the 8x10 size. They took a lot of different shots that day, but this one was my favorite and that's why it was the 8x10.

This is the picture that makes me smile and the face that I love and miss. He is a fine man now, but these were the times that I miss and cherish still! If they could only stay small forever!! Don't get to see him as often as I'd like, but we talk a few times a week, but I still miss his face, then and now!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, what a doll!!!

Cynthie Thomas said...

You just want to pinch those cheeks! I'll have to find out how you scanned and restored, I have a few pics like that.