Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Friday!!

OMG!! This week has just flown by, I can't believe it's Friday. Sometimes I wonder where the time goes, but it's moving way to fast lately. I have had so much going on this week and I'm not even close to catching up. I did take pictures the other day of my mess, started cleaning it up and then messed it up even more. Have been doing an online mini canvas class and have everything spread out all over the place again!! I wonder if anyone can scrapbook neatly, certainly not me. I think the room is worse now than when I started cleaning it up. Oh well, I have all weekend to mess with it and the class is over tomorrow night. Even with all the stuff I have out for the class, which is a lot of stuff, I still need to go to the store tomorrow to get a few more things!! UGH!!!

Well this hasn't been the most productive week for me getting anything done. Richard has had a couple appointments and they usually end up being an all day thing. He did get his shots today, so hopefully he'll be able to see a little bit in a couple of days. I can't imagine not being able to see, but I guess you just learn to live with anything that's thrown at you.

Will be taking the pictures out of my camera tomorrow and taking pictures of my project so far. I'm loving working with this canvas from Canvas Home Basics, it's amazing and fun to work on. Angela Holt is the one giving the class and it's a lot of fun, and she has a really cute accent (TN). When I figure out how to put links on, she's going to be one of them.

Haven't had time to spend on the actual blog, but I'm not to bad at posting. Did miss a couple of days, but life does get in the way sometimes.

So I'll talk to you tomorrow and have a great weekend!

Susie

No comments: