Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Already!

Holiday weekends are really nice, but Tuesday now feels like Monday and this week is going to just fly by. Hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend.

Did do some scrapbooking this weekend, but not near as much as I wanted to. I had such a big mess that I had to take some time out and clear it off. I did find a few things that I was missing, so that's always a good thing. I'm still working on items for the 2 design teams that I want to try out for, so please wish me luck. One of them could even lead to a paying job, so really wish me luck on that one!!

Hoping to get everything done this week and will be trying my best. I knew I was slow, but now I believe I'm beyond slow, I think about everything just way too much. I put stuff down, leave, come back, look at it again and either decide to move some things or glue it down. Does everyone do this or am I just crazy!!!

So I should be keeping myself busy coming up with one more project and putting the finishing touches on what I've almost got done. Will post a couple progress pictures in a couple of days, but not sure if I can post the project pictures until after I hear if I've made the DT's or not. Keep everything crossed for me please!!

Talk to you soon!

Susie

No comments: