Friday, May 11, 2012

Still Updating!

I still have lots of updating to do, but need to figure it all out. I always had someone to help me put things on, but I'm trying to do it myself. Those that know me know that I'm totally computer challenged, but I do give it my all! lol I am taking pictures, finishing some projects and just trying to get organized. I always thought I was a really organized person, but I do think there is a point where you're too organized and I'm pretty sure that's where I'm at about now.

The first thing I need to do is finish my mom's Mother's Day gift, I only have until Sunday and of course I'm behind as usual. I have been getting ready for my Cricuit class that's today, so I'm using that as my excuse. hehehe So I'm sitting in my craft room typing this with everything that I need to finish all around me. One of these days I will have everything caught up, all the projects that I've needed to finish for the last 15 years..... quilts, scrapbooks, everything!!

So I hope you all have a great Friday and be back soon!

Wish me luck on my first class, hope it goes well.

Susie

No comments: