Monday, May 19, 2008

I Am Such A Procrastinator!!

It's Monday and I always post updates on Monday morning, but it's already evening. I haven't taken any new pictures yet, but found a few to put on until I stop procrastinating and actually take the pictures.

Here are a few cards that I did for a challenge, but got the flu and never did submit them. They're not that great, but I'm not good at making cards on my own. I did have sketches, but it's really hard for me to follow directions!! lol I'm also really horrible at taking pictures of my done projects and that's probably why I haven't taken any new ones. I'm still learning my camera and it hates me!!





This is a picture of an ABC Book of Me that I'm also working on for a challenge. I do need to take a better picture of it in better light because it shows up as being dark and it's not as dark as it looks.



Hope you all had a great weekend!

Talk to you soon!!

No comments: