Monday, May 12, 2008

I Hate Mondays!

I know, everyone hates Mondays! Monday is always catch up day for housework and other odds and ends that I didn't get done on the weekend.

Had a really nice and relaxing Mothers Day. Didn't get to see Anthony, but Sara and Adam took us to breakfast and it was really nice. We had a nice visit and caught up on what's been going on with them. Didn't get to see my mom, but will be spending Thursday with her and hopefully Anthony also.

This week I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done and do a few challenges that I want to do. I finally found some Rusty Pickle papers and other things that I liked for one of the challenges that has to be 80% Rusty Pickle. Hope I get it in time to do it. I'm not a very fast scrapbooker and it takes me forever sometimes to get a layout how I want it.

Will be taking pictures and or scanning some projects I've been working on and am finishing! I did get to scrapbook some this weekend, but not as much as I was planning. Now that I'm no longer working nights I'm hoping to do a lot more! I need to get into a new routine and am having lots of trouble with it. It seems like at night if I'm not on my computer I'm lost!! lol I'm used to being plugged into a headset, foot on the pedal and typing my fingers off. I do miss doing it, but I think it's gone forever unless the new company that has the contract is going to be looking for new transcribers with experience in typing the hearings. Oh well, whatcha going to do.

Hope you have a great week and chat to you soon!!

No comments: