Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Friday!!

Friday is finally here and I'm so excited about this weekend!! Not only is it National Scrapbooking Day weekend, but I get to see my cousins that I haven't seen in over a year. Yes, a trip to Galt to see my family on Saturday. Have to take my laptop or borrow my aunts computer to post my games on www.IScrap.net , but it'll be worth it. I don't want to miss anything, but I won't be able to scrapbook at all on Saturday. That is the only bummer about going to Galt, but I miss my cousins and aunts that I haven't seen in a while. Actually, I miss my mom and Anthony too and even my brothers!! But hey, I won't be able to scrapbooking, but think of all the new pictures I'll have to scrapbook! lol

Hope to see you all around the web celebrating National Scrapbooking Day this weekend!!

No comments: