Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just A Quickie!!

Since I promised to post pictures and didn't do it, thought I'd better do a quickie update and post a picture of the birthday girl from Saturday's birthday party.



It's been a busy week and just downloaded the pictures from my camera last night. Thought I would get more good ones, but of course I take horrible pictures. I need to play with Photoshop and fix all the red eyes before I post any more of them. I will work on it his weekend, don't think I'll be getting work.

We are going to decorate for Halloween this weekend though!! Richard loves Halloween and has been planning the yard for at least a month. Going to his brother Larry's house on Saturday to pick up some dirt. I will take pictures when it's done and hope it works out like he's hoping it will. Still need to find some more clothes for some more people, but it may be to late for that now. Oh well, next year!! lol

I've been busy working most of the week and decided to sell Avon. I know, I said I wasn't going to sell anything anymore, but I couldn't resist!! If you're interested in anything you can always go to my website at www.yourAvon.com/susiegerdes and check it out. You can order online and have it delivered to your home. If you do decide to place an order just let me know and I'll send you a free delivery code!!

So hopefully I'll be posting more pictures this weekend, the birthday party and the yard decorating!! I love this time of the year, the weather's great and lots of festivities going on! Who knows, we might have another Halloween Party this year, it was fun last year!

Talk to you soon!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOo you're an Avon Lady now?!? Cool!! Heehee!!!

Sounds like the party was fun! WOOHOO!!

Unknown said...

Go lookie at my blog, I gave you a blog award. ;)
http://amandaanndunn.blogspot.com/2008/09/behind-on-some-stuff.html