Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another Weekend Gone!

This weekend flew by, but did get lots done today and will be all done tomorrow. Wasted a lot of paper yesterday, but used lots to day and thing worked out so much better. I'm not sure about what I've made, but I'm happy with how things turned out. Need to put some final touches on the canvas book project, but then I'll take pictures and submit everything. I am very excited and nervous at the same time! My Cricut did get a workout this weekend and used some cartridges I hadn't had an opportunity to use before. I have lots of cartridges that I haven't used, but going to make it a point to use them all by the end of the month. All the cartridges I do have, I have plans for, so going to be making my Cricut smoke and beg for a rest.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of what's left of the weekend and be back tomorrow with a sneak peek, but can't post my projects until after I've been accepted for the DT's I'm putting in for (did you notice I assume I'm going to be picked! hehehe). No, I'm not that confident, but just being hopeful.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Susie

No comments: