Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wasted Paper Kind of Saturday!

I spent all day in my craft room pretty much just wasting paper. I have scraps of paper all over and nothing to show for it but a pile of cut-outs with no purpose. I'd get an idea to do something, cut stuff out and then hated it. I am my own worst critic and I hate that about myself. It was just one of those days, will be better tomorrow hopefully. I didn't throw anything away of course, I'm sure I will use these things for something down the line or maybe another idea will come to me in the night I hope.

Another Saturday night and nothing going on and absolutely nothing on TV. Was thinking about renting a movie earlier today and now I wish I had, there are a few movies I'd like to see.

So we'll try this again tomorrow and hopefully I will have better luck or not be so critical with myself. So hope you're having a great Saturday and I'll be back tomorrow!

Talk to you soon!

Susie

No comments: