Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fast Week, Thursday Already!

Well it's already Thursday and I'm so not ready for the weekend yet. lol I know, everyone is always ready for the weekend, but his weekend is hubby's birthay/retirement party and I still need a few more days to get ready!! I'm sure I'll be ready, but I want everything perfect.

Tomorrow is my son's birthday and he'll be 35. I can't believe how fast time goes by and I miss the child he was, but so proud of the man he has become. Anthony has a great heart and he's such a wonderful person. He does have his moments, but we all do. He's coming over to help me out a bit and spend the night and am very excited I get to spend his birthday with him!!

This was Anthony at 3 months and I've always loved this picture!



I thought I had a newer picture of him, but not on this computer, but hoping to take some pictures this weekend and I'll post a couple.

So have to run, still lots to do and I'll talk to you again really soon!

Susie

No comments: