Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's Card Tuesday!



It's Card Creating Tuesday at My Cricut Craft Room and my first post as a new design team member.

So here is the card that I made for Card Tuesday. It's an Over The Hill Card and used the cartridge with the same name. For the Frames I used the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge. It's a fairly simple card, I just cut out a few different sizes of frames and layered them and them a few images from the Over The Hill cartridge.

Here is the front of the card -


Here is the inside of the card -



Thank you for stopping by and you can go to My Cricut Craft Room and check out what the other design teams members came up with.

Talk to you soon!!


Susie

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love those papers and the design of your card!
DT sister
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Clayful Imagination said...

Ilove how it looks like you just pulled it out of the dirt! The details are awesome! Cant wait to see more!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful Susie! Welcome aboard!Hugs~Mary